6.9.10

Cover...

This month's theme is Cover...

I've just added the dots to allow for additional words to Cover... for example Under, Up, Sheet, Story and so on and so forth.

In a strange and ill fitting twist of lazy fate, we are extremely behind on the release of the September Issue (no not Vogue they're on time). And in tribute to my procrastinativeness (and dumbfounded ability to yank magically long and whack words from the dictionary of the never) I have dedicated this first post to the age-old cover up we've all heard of, thanks to American television, but never actually used "The Dog Ate My Homework".

"The Dog Ate My Homework" by Anthony Rebelo. (Great I just came up with the most lame sounding title of my stop–start life biography (notice it's a biography as it would take me forever to write the auto form). So for all of us who start something and struggle to finish or never start anything at all, or are continuing on our merry-go-round-about-carousel of a one-way street, constantly, always, never-ending whilst remaining in a permanent state of dégagé-like procrastinativeness... (it's growing on me) just remember you're only one lame cover-up excuse away from...

No comments:

Post a Comment